[Condor-users] Shared file system issues [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

Hi,

I’m having problems getting the shared file system mechanism working. I have an executable job that is passed an input and generates an output file based on what is specified: e.g. MyJob.exe C:\MyInput.in C:\MyOutput.out

I have shared folder on a network drive: e.g. \\MY_SHARED_NETWORK_MACHINE\SharedOutputFolder

I have modified the config files on all submit and execution machines that can see the network drive: e.g. FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN = MY_SHARED_NETWORK_MACINE.mydomain.com

My ClassAd looks like this:

Executable = MuJob.exe

Universe = vanilla

Arguments = MyInput.in MyOutput.out

TransferInputFiles = MyInput.in

ShouldTransferFiles = YES

WhenToTransferOutput = ON_EXIT

transfer_output_remaps = “MyOutput.out = \\\\MY_SHARED_NETWORK_MACHINE\\SharedOutputFolder\\MyOutput.out

Queue

I am having issues getting this to work. Is it configured correctly for a shared file system? Is the ClassAd correct? The job runs, but gets placed on hold when it finishes. Running condor_q –better-analyze says “No such file or directory” for the output file.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.