Re: [Condor-users] Shared file system issues [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

You will likely find this useful

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.6/6_2Microsoft_Windows.html#SECTION007210000000000000000

It's likely permissions issue, and may need to run_as_owner.  The jobs
are run under a slot_X account created by condor, and usually don't have
permissions to access the shared loc.

Cheers,
Tim