Re: [Condor-users] Job requirements not satisfied even when Requirements = TRUE

No luck there either. That should certainly evaluate to true.

I am just about out of ideas. The only thing I can gather from the logs is "Job requirements not satisfied." and condor_q -analyze says "Request has not yet been considered by the matchmaker." apparently because the match was made (I can see it in the MatchLog).

I am desperately hoping this is not a platform specific bug. We're on the often forgotten Macintosh.