Re: [Condor-users] Job requirements not satisfied even when Requirements = TRUE

Hi Mark:

On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 18:54 -0700, Mark Cafaro wrote:
> I am on 7.6.3. This is about the most simple vanilla job you can run.

We can see this issue on both vanilla and parallel jobs (just only
happens once in a while) - the results are just far more pronounced when
running parallel jobs with many CPUs.

> What platform are you seeing this issue on?

We are running RHEL 5.6 (kernel 2.6.18-238). Based on your later
response to this thread, you are running OS X - so, this doesn't appear
to be platform specific.

DJH