[Condor-users] Questions about ImageSize

Hi All,

   I have two questions:
I can see in output od fommand condor_q -l ImageSize and ImageSize_RAW. It seems
that ImageSize is rounded. (Why?)
#$condor_q -l | grep ^ImageSize
#ImageSize_RAW = 1343716
#ImageSize = 1500000
#ImageSize_RAW = 1311296
#ImageSize = 1500000

And which one should be used in SYSTEM_PERIODIC_HOLD expression.

Next question is also about ImageSize :).
I set up STARTER_UPDATE_INTERVAL = 120, for faster ClassAd updates, that the
condor_starter daemon sends to other daemons. Default is 5 minutes. I submit
simple job and I can see in log file, that ImageSize are peridically updated.
But in "condor_q" there is SIZE 0.0 . I also try out "condor_q -direct rdbms"
and "condor_q -direct schedd", but result is the same.

After 16 minutes I can see correct SIZE in condor_q output.

I would be very gratefull for any comments.
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
 Lukas