[Condor-users] How to calculate CPU-time per group

Dear list,

With some help from Matt Farrellee, I was trying various options to calculate the CPU time individually for every group.
What's the best way of doing that. e.g. for the month of January, I came up with this:

for ix in `condor_config_val GROUP_NAMES | awk 'BEGIN {FS=", "}{for (i=1; i<=NF; i++) print $i}'`; do
    condor_history -constraint 'formatTime(CompletionDate, "%m") == "01" && regexp("${ix}.*", AccountingGroup, "i")' \
    -format "%d\n" 'CompletionDate - JobCurrentStartDate' | awk 'BEGIN {sum=0} {sum+=$1} END {print sum}'
done

But I think it's gonna take ages to complete as condor_history will loop thought the same history file over and over again for every single group. I do think there are some better ways of doing this; does anyone know clue me anything? Any help very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Santanu