[Condor-users] Group permissions in Condor

Hi

Is it possible to set up group permissions for running jobs in Condor. We have a relatively large simulation group and some times you have to check on someone elses jobs. I want to be able to communicate with  someone elses job using rsync/condor_ssh_to_job. All the files of a job have the correct group ownership while running, but still I am not able to collect files using rsync/condor_ssh_to_job.

Has anybody got any suggestions.

Peter