Re: [Condor-users] Group permissions in Condor

condor_ssh_to_job relies on the same authorization mechanism in the schedd that is used for other job management tasks, such as condor_rm and condor_qedit.  This means that the person running the command must be authenticated as either the job owner or a queue super user.  There isn't really any support for unix groups in this scheme.  Sorry!

--Dan