Re: [Condor-users] Windows and linux authentication issue

Finally I managed disabling authentication when submitting a job and post the solution for the records.
Disabling authentication did not work because I added the SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS attribute to the local config file.
Although the command "condor_config_val -n condormaster SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS" returned the proper "CLAIMTOBE" value,
it did not have any effect until I moved it to the condor_config file. This simple modification allowed the windows submitter to connect the scheduler and add the job to the queue.

Cheers,
Szabolcs