Re: [Condor-users] First go at standard Universe checkpointing

Have tried this now with x86_64 instead of i386 and it works!
Thank you very much.

This makes checkpointing work standalone; do I need to replicate the
setarch  command when I submit under Condor (I assume so)?

Also, is this described in the manual somewhere?
cheers
-Ian