Re: [Condor-users] First go at standard Universe checkpointing

Ian Cottam wrote:
Have tried this now with x86_64 instead of i386 and it works!
Thank you very much.

This makes checkpointing work standalone; do I need to replicate the
setarch  command when I submit under Condor (I assume so)?

My understanding is no, Condor should do this for you.

Also, is this described in the manual somewhere?

There is some text at the bottom this page (sec 6.1.2) -
  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/6_1Linux.html

... but it looks like it could some updating (any suggestions? what would you like to see added such that it would have helped you out more?) re 64bit etc, and perhaps it would be better off moved to the manual section on StandAlone Checkpointing (sec 4.2).

regards,
Todd

cheers
-Ian