Re: [Condor-users] condor soap api

On 07/21/2011 02:18 PM, Todd Tannenbaum wrote:
shivam tiwari wrote:
>From which version of condor I can use condor soap api

It has been around a long time, iirc since Condor v7.0.x.

regards
Todd

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/birdbath/

"As of March 2nd 2005, BirdBath is part of Condor. It was in the 6.7 developer series as of 6.7.5, and is part of the 6.8 stable series."

A LONG time. These days I'm suggesting folks look at Pete's work on the Aviary contrib. It takes some lessons learned from BirdBath, but sticks with SOAP in the first version.

https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=CondorAviary
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2011/presentations/mackinnon-aviary.pdf

Best,

matt