Re: [Condor-users] kbdd not working on windows server 2008

I can't tell from looking at the registry photo whether this is the 64 bit or 32 bit registry. but it shouldn't matter.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think you ever said whether there was a condor_kbdd running as the logged on user as well as the one running as system. There should be - that's what this key is
designed to do.

If condor_kbdd isn't running as the user, then we need to figure out why. did it start and then exit? or
did it not start?

tj