[Condor-users] Condor 7.4.3 Get output stored in a Subdirectory

Good afternoon,
 I'm running some big jobs with Condor 7.4.3 and some of them store
the output in a Subdirectory named something like this:
inputFile_output, is there a way to copy the files in that
subdirectory just when the job finish and before Condor deletes the
job's files in the Execute node?

 I've been using an infinite loop running condor_ssh_to_job to fetch
that files but sometimes it don't get the files as fast as needed and
I lose the output.

 Is there some way to do this?

Thank you.
--