[Condor-users] Condor_q shows empty queue, but it's not!!!

Please help!!

I am setting up a new cluster from scratch. Jobs are running fine, but "condor_q" and "condor_q -global" show an empty queue, but "condor_q -long" or "condor_q -xml" shows the jobs there correctly.

What is going on?  How can I make "condor_q" show the jobs?

I am setting up everything (head and nodes) in a single machine (for now). It is a Ubuntu Server 10.10 using the condor 7.2.4 (current ubuntu package).

Tks.
--

-- Guilherme