[Condor-users] Central manager performance

Title: Central manager performance

Hi,

I'm interested to know about the central manager performance (e.g. processor, memory utilizations) during matchmaking activity.

Lets consider the below scenario:

1. Job/Machine classAd without rank/preference attribute
2. Job/Machine classAd with number of ranks/preferences attributes

Currently, the central manager runs on Windows XP platform. I want to study the load of the central manager when large number plus complex classAds need to be matched.

If I use perfmon as monitoring tool, what is the best object should I monitor to reflect the processor and memory utilization.

Appreciate of your feedback.

Thanks.

Regards,
Syam