Re: [Condor-users] Central manager performance

On 06/21/2011 05:35 AM, Noorisyam Hamid wrote:
Hi,

I'm interested to know about the central manager performance (e.g.
processor, memory utilizations) during matchmaking activity.

Lets consider the below scenario:

1. Job/Machine classAd without rank/preference attribute
2. Job/Machine classAd with number of ranks/preferences attributes

Currently, the central manager runs on Windows XP platform. I want to
study the load of the central manager when large number plus complex
classAds need to be matched.

If I use perfmon as monitoring tool, what is the best object should I
monitor to reflect the processor and memory utilization.

Appreciate of your feedback.

Thanks.

Regards,
Syam

Syam,

In 7.6+ there are a handful of stats published from the Schedd and Negotiator, your specific ones are not currently included. Erik (CC'd) and a group of UW folks are looking into stats to gather. You should discuss with him.

Best,

matt