Re: [Condor-users] Installing on RHEL 4 and Suse 9.1

Niessen-Derry, Evan wrote:

Hi all,

I'm attempting to install Condor on a Redhat 4 system and a SuSe 9.1
system, but neither have binary releases (and apparently SuSe 9.1 isn't
supported at the moment).

I'm curious if anyone has had success installing Condor on these systems
yet or if I can use a binary from one of the other RHEL packages.

Many folks have had success using the Condor RedHat 3 binaries on RedHat 4 systems. We essentially do that here at UW.

regards
Todd