[Condor-users] TransferOutputFiles and the parallel universe

I'm using Condor on a pool of Windows machines which don't have a shared
file system and, thus, use Condors file transfer mechanism. I'm using a
software which spawns processes on different nodes of the pool using MPI
and the master process of the software writes a result file. So I have
the following situation:

On the master node there is the result file I'm interested in plus a lot
of temporary stuff created during the program run which can be
discarded. On the worker nodes there is only stuff created which I'm not
interested in. So the only file I want to transfer back after the job
has finished is the output file from the master node (=first node in the
list of AllRemoteHosts).
I tried to use the TransferOutputFile ad but this leads to an error
message because apparently all the nodes try to transfer back the file
and not only the master. Is there a way to tell Condor either to
transfer back the file only if it exists or to limit the
TransferOutputFile to just the master?