[Condor-users] Condor nodes vanish temporarily

I'm using Condor 7.4.4 on a pool of four machines running Windows Server
2003 R2. When I look at the machine status using condor_status I can see
that the machines vanish temporarily from the list and come back some
minutes later (takes up to about 30 min.). The machines are up and
running 7x24h and the are always connected to a internal LAN and can see
(ping, nslookup etc.) each other all the time.

I've looked at the collector logfile and found the following statements
which seem to be related to the issue:

*** Removing stale ad <my_computer_name>

where my_computer_name is the name of the machine which vanishes from
the list.

As the machines have two network interfaces I tried to explicitly bind
Condor to one of them using NETWORK_INTERFACE = ... but that did not
change anything. The firewalls of the machines are also switched off.

Has anyone an idea what could be the issue?