[Condor-users] Condor Week 2011 t-shirts

Hi everyone,

Every year it seems like we might run out of ideas for CondorWeek t-shirts. Not this year! We're happy to say that still hasn't happened, so check out our blog for the list of t-shirt ideas, and please comment!
http://blog.cyclecomputing.com

Remember, EVERY VOTE COUNTS! If you like one of these over the others, please comment with the # you like or with new ideas, and we'll look forward to seeing you in Madison.

Best,
Jason

--

Jason A. Stowe

http://twitter.com/jasonastowe/
http://twitter.com/cyclecomputing/

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Open Compute Solutions for Clouds, Servers, and Desktops
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://blog.cyclecomputing.com/2011/03/cyclecloud-4096-core-cluster.html
http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com