Re: [Condor-users] Getting Started

That's it. thanks.  I was a little confused about that setting.  I edited it on the node thinking that I needed to allow write permissions from the master.  Oh well, makes sense now.

Thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Farrellee" <matt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Condor-Users Mail List" <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Larry Owen" <larryowen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2011 7:59:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Getting Started

Check for PERMISSION DENIED in your CollectorLog. Chances the default
security settings are blocking you. You could go against Rob's advice
from today and set ALLOW_READ = * and ALLOW_WRITE = *, and when it works
try to get something more like ALLOW_READ/WRITE =
all_ips_of_your_nodes_separated_by_commas.

Best,

matt