Re: [Condor-users] Getting Started

Thanks for the help earlier.  New issue, or should I say Newb issue.

I have 2 nodes in my test cluster, one running all the services the other just master and startd.

condor_status will show both, however when I submit a jobs they never run on the worker. condor_status -available will list the node as available.

I looked at Negotiator.log, but can't find any clues.  How do I go about finding the cause?

Thanks,

Larry Owen
Senior Systems Analyst
Dept. of Computer and Information Sciences
College of Arts and Sciences (CAS)
University of Alabama at Birmingham
+1-(205)934-0653; FAX: +1- (205)934-5473