Re: [Condor-users] Getting Started

On 05/04/2011 03:54 PM, Ian Chesal wrote:

On Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Matthew Farrellee wrote:

My money is on a filesystem_domain mismatch, submit with...

shouldtransferfiles=if_needed
whentotransferoutput=on_exit

Oh! Lets bet on it! How often are we in a situation like Condor Week
where we actually pay out? Say a beer tonight? :)

- Ian

Sure thing, but...

Given that you haven't provided a recommendation the bet is currently: I win, if it was an FT issue; you win, otherwise. I'll get you a beer during the reception. We can negotiate some sort of multiplier for if I win. 8o)

Best,

matt