Re: [Condor-users] lightweight cluster/grid engine

Erik Aronesty <erik@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wrote a very lightweight cluster/grid engine for dedicated networks,
> mostly because condor didn't allow me to "subqueue" other jobs,

What's the "subqueue" support that you're finding Condor doesn't
support?  You talking about having a running job itself invoke
grun, either in the blocking or non-blocking (-nowait) modes?

--
Alan De Smet                              Condor Project Research
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/