Re: [Condor-users] [Condor-devel] How about adding VirtualBox as another option to the VM universe?

NM, Tim pointed out the magic phrase "on Windows"

Best,

matt

On 05/18/2011 05:08 PM, Matthew Farrellee wrote:
What prevents support of VirtualBox using the XML pass-through approach?

There isn't any domain XML that can only be generated by the gahp, and
the promise of libvirt provides a consistent lifecycle management API.

Best,

matt