[Condor-users] Dynamic Slots

Hi all,
 a question re using dynamic slots. Others may have hit and solved this;
in any case, hope it is of interest.

First: we have switched to using this approach, in the main, within our
Pool.
Second: we have a user who needs the full machine and whose job can grab
all the cores (obviously up to the maximum number of slots we have
defined).
We have 2-core, 4-core, 8-core and 16-core machines.
We have defined classads: has_dynamic, has_dynamic2, has_dynamic4,
has_dynamic8 and has_dynamic16.
However, as I understand it the user needs to put
Request_CPUs = n
where n is a constant in the submit file.
Advice welcome on writing a single, general submit script for this task.
Thanks!
-Ian
--
Ian Cottam