Re: [Condor-users] lightweight cluster/grid engine

Hi Erik,

I've had success launching jobs from within a job using condor's web services (soap) interface.

Since i prefer SOA architectures, i do most integration with condor via soap where possible (admittedly the soap interface has limitations)

Hope that helps.
Tim

Sent from my iPhone