Re: [Condor-users] Condor view - Java script problem

Hello

If you could organize the sources I would give it a try.
However, if getting the sources requires a lot of work on your end, just
send me a message then I will abandon condor view client.

Thanks,
Hermann

DI Hermann Fuchs
Div. Medical Radiation Physics