Re: [Condor-users] Condor view - Java script problem

If you want to do this I can try to find the source for you.

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-devel/2011-November/msg00003.shtml

Best,

matt

On 11/04/2011 10:30 AM, Larry Adams wrote:
Herman,

Did attempt you recompile the Jar using ant? Often times, deprecated
functions provide warning when you re-compile using the latest JDK. One
of the reasons I dislike Java is that the API and things like security
have changed so much. I prefer LAMP. It's not obfuscated, but fast,
portable and reliable.

TheWitness
www.cacti.net