Re: [Condor-users] Can't add machines into my condor pool

Hello Dongha,
     I think your compute machine is not passing there resource information
to central manager that's why you are not able to see the resources of
other machines.

    If possible could you please send you condor_config.local file so that
people can have look at it and then it will be easy to bug it out.

you have already tried to turn off the firewall, i suggest one more thing
please try it after disabling "selinux" which can be done easily through
"setenforce 0" command with root privileges.

try these things and let us know the results, if it still doesn't work then
send your "condor_config.local" file

cheers,