Re: [Condor-users] Quick Start Vanilla Condor on Ubuntu 10.04

If you want upgrade to newer version of condor using apt-get, then you could
try to install condor from Condor Debian Repository managed by Condor project
team. I don't know how it is compatible with ubuntu, but you can try it and then
share experiences

Detailed informations:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/debian/

Regards,