[Condor-users] Condor 7.4.4 hibernating with logged in local user

The ShouldHibernate line below does not seem to be enough to stop our
Linux/64 PCs sleeping whilst in use by someone (logged in) locally using
the keyboard/mouse/screen.

HIBERNATE_CHECK_INTERVAL = 30
TimeToWait = 600
ShouldHibernate = KeyboardIdle > $(StartIdleTime) && $(CPUidle) &&
$(StateTimer) > $(TimeToWait) && (State == "Unclaimed" || State == "Owner")
HibernateState = "RAM"
HIBERNATE = ifThenElse( $(ShouldHibernate), $(HibernateState), "NONE" )

Any suggestions of what to add to prevent such?
Thanks
-Ian

ps: my apologies if someone already replied to this, but I can't find
my previous email on the subject
--
Ian Cottam
IT Services for Research