Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.4.4 hibernating with logged in local user

I tried simplified version of your ShouldHibernate and it works.

    ShouldHibernate = $(CPUidle) && (State == "Owner")

You could try to surround HIBERNATE expression with debug() function and
increase log verbosity.

HIBERNATE = debug(ifThenElse( $(ShouldHibernate), $(HibernateState), "NONE" ))
STARTD_DEBUG = D_FULLDEBUG

Regards,
Lukas