Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.4.4 hibernating with logged in local user

Thanks to Dan (and others) for replies. I've also found Dan's earlier post
on this.
In that, Dan asked what we wished to do when a user was logged in. I did
at the time think - obviously, not hibernate. But, the reason for that is
the only combination of states we have found that works
(Condor/BIOS/Linux/. . .) puts the PC into such a deep sleep that the only
way for the local logged in user to get it back up is to press the power
button, which then causes a reboot (clearly not acceptable).

We are using the terminology "RAM" to Condor and "S1" to the PC's BIOS.
What other combinations could I try (especially if you have experience
with it working)? I have tried "RAM" and "S3", which did not work.

Thanks all.
-Ian
ps: not using condor_kbdd daemon, but to be honest, I can't see how that
would help.

--
Ian Cottam
ext. 61851