Re: [Condor-users] Modifying Condor's MSI distribution

> The .msm error is looking for the visual studio merge modules
> which are required to make the installer.
>
> Do you have visual studio 2008 installed on your machine?
>
> Cheers,
> Tim

2008, no. Seems I have 2010: lucky me.

There are files in the relavent directory, though they appear to
be of the form *VC10* and not VC90.

My scim reading of the WiX docs suggests that once you have built
the installer, the resulting stuff should be self-contained?

Can I just edit the WiX driver files for Condor 7.6.3 to try to use
a later version or must I have the 2008 stuff? (I'm told I can get
that if really needed)

--
Kevin M. Buckley                                  Room:  CO327
School of Engineering and                         Phone: +64 4 463 5971