[Condor-users] Condor multi Windows domain authentication

Hi All,
I've hit a problem which I can't see a way through. I have a Windows Domain (DomA) which until now has been where all our Condor servers are running. Now I've begun adding condor servers to a second domain (DomB). Networking is fine between them, the only issue appears to be authentication - DomA and DomB don't trust each other, so quite reasonably, DomA\user can't login/runas on DomB! - When DomA\user submits a job they are matched by many machines in both DomA and DomB. Unfortunately, what seems to be happening is that when a DomB server gets to the point where it tries to start running the job it throws a permissions error.

Does anyone have any experience running Condor in multi-untrusted-domains? I have a feeling I'm going to need to make some big changes, but thought it wise to ask in case I'm missing something? - Or even perhaps my prognosis is completely off?!

Many thanks for any pointers,

Rob Stevenson
Systems Administrator

HR Wallingford, Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire OX10 8BA, United Kingdom
www.hrwallingford.com

HR Wallingford uses faxes and emails for confidential and legally privileged business communications. They do not of themselves create legal commitments. Disclosure to parties other than addressees requires our specific consent. We are not liable for unauthorised disclosures nor reliance upon them.
If you have received this message in error please advise us immediately and destroy all copies of it.

HR Wallingford Limited
Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA, United Kingdom
Registered in England No. 02562099