Re: [Condor-users] slow scheduling of dagman jobs

100 separate calls takes about 11 seconds

$ time for i in $(seq 0 99); do condor_submit grab1.sub>/dev/null; done
real    0m11.257s
user    0m6.597s
sys     0m2.237s

multiple tests resulted in pretty similar time results,
real    0m11.235s
real    0m10.812s
real    0m11.000s
real    0m11.103s

So an average of about 9 jobs/sec, which is faster (but only a little) than submitting through dag.  What kind of rates are you guys getting?  Maybe this is this normal?

thanks,
Patty