Re: [Condor-users] Condor Slots Understanding Question....

On Wednesday, 14 September, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Sassy Natan wrote:
root@AppSrv:/opt# condor_config_val -dump  | grep POST

NEGOTIATOR_POST_JOB_RANK = $(UWCS_NEGOTIATOR_POST_JOB_RANK)
UWCS_NEGOTIATOR_POST_JOB_RANK = (RemoteOwner =?= UNDEFINED) * (KFlops - SlotID - 1.0e10*(Offline=?=True))

So I guess this is configured by default.

What about memory calculation the same way we do in CPU?
Can we write a complex rule?
You can write complex rules. You can reference anything in your slot Ads, including custom attributes you've pushed in to them.

Regards,
- Ian

---
Ian Chesal

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Open Compute Solutions for Clouds, Servers, and Desktops
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com
http://twitter.com/cyclecomputing