Re: [Condor-users] hyper-threading on Win compute nodes

Hi, I'm the guy that's been assigned the ticket today (imagine my
surprise when I checked my email).  We have a plan for detecting
hyperthreaded cores, but the bad news is Microsoft only added support
for this in Vista and higher, so if you are on an XP machine, I'm
afraid the problem will remain.