Re: [Condor-users] Lost with MPI on Windows

On 4/24/2012 10:45 AM, Michael Grauer wrote:
Hi Helmut,

We experimented with mpich2 with condor on Windows last year.  Here
are our notes (including pointers to other resources) in case this
helps:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Condor#MPICH2_on_Windows

-Mike

Nice job Mike! I added a link to your webpage above on the Condor wiki at

https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToConfigureMpiOnWindows

regards,
Todd