Re: [Condor-users] Lost with MPI on Windows

Hi Michael,

Thank you for going through the efforts of compiling this excellent documentation and sharing it. On a first glance it looks like this should get me started. I'll work through it I detail today. Well, thanks again.

Cheers

//Helmut

Helmut Klarn
Systems Administrator