From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob de Graaf
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:36 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] java question

Hi Jeff,

You can't have spaces in there and quoting doesn't work, so you will
need to use the short, "8.3 formatted" (dir /x) path to java.exe:

JAVA = C:\Progra~1\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\bin\java.exe

You will also want to check your classpath separator is a semicolon:

JAVA_CLASSPATH_SEPARATOR = ;

That should get you a working java universe.

- Rob