Re: [HTCondor-users] Prefetch all-to-one inter-dependencies in DAGMan

Thank you Mattew,
The use case is (1).
I want to send the output file of the completed Job (A, B or C) to the host in which Job D will be executed (I can specify the name of the host in the requirements section of Job D's submit file, it can be the same host of Job A,B, or C). I need to launch the download of the present output file before DAGMan schedule the Job D (as soon as output file is present in the condor cache ).
Especially, When A,B,  C compute, simultaneously the present  output file(s) will be transferred to host in which Job D will be executed.

Thanks