Re: [HTCondor-users] Unable to extract GSI FQAN on Schedd

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:51:58PM -0600, Zachary Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 03:21:59PM +0100, Max Fischer wrote:
> > I'm remote submitting to our schedd and have a voms proxy. The Schedd is
> > setup to extract FQAN information (with USE_VOMS_ATTRIBUTES = TRUE ) but
> > is unable to do so [1]. I wasn't able to find out what the error code 14
> > stands for.
>
> i don't know off the top of my head, and i will have to dig deeper, so stay
> tuned for that.

voms_apic.h:#define VERR_SIGN       14 /*!< Signature error */

that isn't entirely helpful, but it does lend some validity to my initial
hunch.  perhaps not every certificate in the signing chain is present in the
certificates directory HTCondor is using?

in parallel, if you wouldn't mind sending me (off-list) a full dump of your
proxy (minus the key of course) i can see if there's anything fishy about the
attributes.

cheers,
-zach