[Condor-users] Condor & Ensembl/BLAST?

Hi All,

Would anyone on this list know how to configure Ensembl/BLAST to work with Condor, rather than the default batch scheduler that BLAST expects (LSF)? A google search implies that it is possible, as Cycle Computing offer a commercial solution, but I wouldn't expect them to share what may be commercially sensitive details. Precious few details on how to make the switch seem to be publicly available, so is anyone in the non-commercial domain willing to share any such knowledge? I'd be grateful for any help.

Thx.