Re: [Condor-users] Condor & Ensembl/BLAST?

On 01/13/2012 07:45 AM, Martin Steele wrote:
Hi All,

Would anyone on this list know how to configure Ensembl/BLAST to work
with Condor, rather than the default batch scheduler that BLAST expects
(LSF)? A google search implies that it is possible, as Cycle Computing
offer a commercial solution, but I wouldn't expect them to share what
may be commercially sensitive details. Precious few details on how to
make the switch seem to be publicly available, so is anyone in the
non-commercial domain willing to share any such knowledge? I'd be
grateful for any help.

Thx.

Try a search for just "condor blast" - there are a number of examples of how to use blast with condor in the results.

For instance,

http://hcc.unl.edu/hcccreditedit/faq.php?tp=Condor#38

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2004-October/msg00127.shtml

Best,