Re: [Condor-users] Condor with CUDA on windows

+1.  To me, that means working towards adding arbitrary per-system
resource counters for partitionable slots.  Supporting GPU's on a
partitionable slots configuration today is not practical - i.e.
advertising a partitionable resource of say 12 CPU's, 48G memory, and
2 GPU's, and enabling passing device-related configuration to the
partitionable slots requesting a GPU.

This model could then be extended to any other specialized compute.
It could also be used to solve node-locked licensing.  You could also
stretch it into some of the other resource counting methodologies
discussed elsewhere, e.g. you could advertise host network bandwidth
as a partitionable resource.