Re: [Condor-users] Condor with CUDA on windows

We have extensively tested condor with GPU under Linux (Ubuntu, OpenSuse and Debian) and Windows XP. The condor version is 7.6.3.
We tested the manual "How to manage GPUs" (https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToManageGpus) on the operating systems with GPU-graphic cards Tesla C1060 and GeForce 8400 GS.
After setting up the condor environment, we could submit and analyze jobs. Also the jobs run on the machines, if required Linux or Windows in the submit file.
The problem is, that nothing results in the output file, error file and log. It seems that the output device get no information from running jobs.
Has anyone the same problem? Does anyone fixed this error and get output information?

king regards,

Lukas Ellerkamp
University of Muenster
IVV4 - Naturwissenschaften