[Condor-users] condor_lint?

Hi,
 Colleagues and I are thinking of writing a "condor_lint" script. That is,
something that does further checks on a user's submission. It would just
issue warnings with links to our FAQ and other help pages.

We would wrap condor_submit and condor_submit_dag, so that it would always
get called first, before the actual submission.

An example would be looking for "#!/bin/bash\r" at the start of shell
scripts (as we are a Linux pool but many people prepare jobs under
Windows).

We can post it here when done; but first I would like to ask if anyone
else has one?
regards
-Ian

--